The very best reports we see often include custom added pages & images to tell the story of a campaign & highlight specific insight.
You are able to add custom dividers/slides to any report.
Our customers currently use the divider function for:
- Giving more detail on the measurement goals and key learnings of the work.
- Highlighting expected coverage
- Displaying social media coverage
- Explaining more about the campaign
- Importing an infographic or piece of content from a campaign.
Uploading PowerPoint slides & Word Docs or PDFs
e.g. If you import a presentation with 10 slides we'll convert this and import 10 new divider pages for you.
You can find the divider option when you click on the "add coverage button". It's the bottom option in the dropdown.
We hope this helps. Let us know if you need to do something else and we'll see what we can do.