We want to support people in the world who are doing good things.
CoverageBook for Nonprofits offers eligible organisations a 30% discount on any plan.
Does my organisation qualify for the 30% discount?
We welcome applications from organisations that hold a valid charitable status with either the IRS (in the United States), HMRC (in the UK) or a local tax service/charity commission. We require your tax ID number or registered charity number in order to apply the 30% discount.
Are there any additional criteria?
Additionally, your organisation must meet the following criteria:
- Is not a legislative or political activity organisation
- Is not a church, association of churches, or other religious or evangelical organisation
- Is not a school, college, or related organisation
- Is not an organisation that attempts to influence public opinion
- Is not a hospital, organisation involved with health insurance or group health plans, and related organisations
- Is not a private grant-making, independent, or operating foundation
- Does not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, political affiliation or beliefs, sexual orientation, or gender identity or expression
- Does not promote a particular religious affiliation, dogma, or doctrine as part of its mission or in exchange for its services (being affiliated with a religious organisation is not in itself disqualifying)
Note: We do not offer refunds for subscription fees paid prior to being approved for the CoverageBook for Nonprofits discount.